Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Boa - Every Heart

Taken from Google


Come again tonight after disappear for awhile :) bring another song to share to you this time. For you who was born in 90's gonna recognize this song easily since it become original soundtrack of hit anime at that time-Inuyasha :)

Every heart or usually known as Minna no Kimochi or Eeveryone's feeling is Boa's fifth single. It was featured on Inuyasha as the fourth ending theme song. It was released on the same day as Boa's Japanese debut album-Listen to My Heart.

Listen to this song reminds me about my childhood. I still remember how I really love to watch anime in Tv, especially inuyasha. Patiently wait for the next episode, then had frustated feeling when I did not watch it. I dont really know the meaning of this song at that time, all that I concern is I like the music and even the singer (Boa) looked very beautiful :) Although I cannot spell the Japanese word correctly, but I was tried my best to sang this song. How I really miss that time :)

Well, this time I'm gonna share to you about one of my favorite old songs. Re-play it recently make me realize how old I am today. Haha
Oya, this song was also translated into english, but since I love the original version most, I'll put the original one below. For you who want to find the english version, please visit English Version


Every Heart
by Boa

Ikutsu namida o nagashitara
Every heart sunao ni nareru darou
Dare ni omoi wo tsutaetara
Every heart kokoro mitasareru no darou

Nagai nagai yoru ni obieteita
Tooi hoshi ni inotteta

Meguru meguru toki no naka de
Bokutachi wa ai o sagashite iru
Tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
Kyou mo takai sora miageteiru

Donna egao ni deaetara
Every heart yume ni fumidaseru no
Hito wa kanashimi no mukou ni
Every heart shiawase ukabete nemuru

Itsuka itsuka subete no tamashii ga
Yasuraka ni nareru you ni

Meguru meguru toki no naka de
Bokutachi wa ikite nanika wo shiru
Toki ni warai sukoshi naite
Kyou mo mata arukitsuzukete yuku

Osanai kioku no katasumi ni
Anataka na basho ga aru so sweet
Hoshi tachi ga hanasu mirai wa
Itsumo kagayaite ita, so shine

Meguru meguru toki no naka de
Bokutachi wa ai o sagashite iru
Tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
Kyou mo takai sora miageteiru

Meguru meguru toki no naka de
Bokutachi wa ikite nanika wo shiru
Toki ni warai sukoshi naite
Kyou mo mata arukitsuzukete yuku


*If you want to see the video, you can also visit Boa-Every Heart Hope you enjoy the post tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment