Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo,,,it's been 3 days since the last time i was posted here. Actually, i feel very tired now, but yeeah..to keep my existence in this blog, i'll force myself to post something tonight even
maybe it looked not attractive enough..but i hope it can help you guys in the future..haha
Ok then, a week ago i got homework from one of my lecturers, Miss Mila. She is my lecturer for Lab Basic Electronik Data subject. She gave us homework to find job vacancy then make our own application letter and CV, pretend that we're really looking for a job. So, this time I am gonna show you my assignment that i did :)) I'll put here from the job vacancy announcement, application letter, and the CV itself
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (BTMU) is Japan's premier bank, with a global network spanning over 40 countries. Worldwide BTMU has 45,949 employees. BTMU offers an extensive scope of commercial and investment banking products and services to businesses, governments, and individuals worldwide. It provides trust and asset management services in close cooperation with its affiliate, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, Japan's leading trust bank. In Japan, it also operates the leading full-service retail bank, with particular strengths in providing a full range of financial services to consumers and small and medium enterprises.
We invite highly committed in dividuals to strengthen our team as:
Credit Analyst (CA)
Credit Analyst (CA)
· Fresh graduate or 1 years experience as Credit Analyst
· Have good analytical skill in reporting by using sufficient English
· To be stationed in Jakarta and/or Surabaya
Industry Analyst (INA)
· Minimum 3 years having experience in doing market research on various industries for banking business
· Have strong knowledge in industrial analysis
· Have high capability of reporting skill
Operation Auditor (OA)
· Minimum 3 years experience as Operation Auditor specialized in KYC/AML
· Have good knowledge on Bank Indonesia's regulation in relation with KYC/AML matters
· Fluent in English (speaking and writing): TOEIC Score 750 above, TOEFL Score 500 above.
· Graduate from reputable University in Indonesia or Overseas with min GPA 3.00 (out of 4.00),
· Have experience in Banking Industry is preferable.
· Possess good interpersonal and excellent-analytical skill, able to work in a dynamic environment highly motivated, hardworking, responsible, willing to learn, excellent team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
4th October 2012
Yogyakarta, 3rd October 2012
To: Human Resource Department
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd.
Jend. Sudirman Street Kav.10-11, Midplaza Lt.1-3
To whom it may concern,
I learned the position of Credit Analyst at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd. through online research using the FindaJob website and I believe that I have the necessary credentials for this role.
As an accomplished my bachelor in Islamic University of Indonesia Faculty Economic and Business International Program in Department of Accounting, I am well positioned to join your company and make a positive impression.
I am a social person and my cheerful disposition has made it easy for me to make a good number of friends. This could be an added advantage as human interaction what makes the sale industry success. With my principal of honesty, carefulness, and working hard, I convince that I fulfill the requirement your request and become part of your successful team.
I enclosed here are:
1. Curriculum Vitae and recent photo
2. Certificate of Scholar; TOEFL Certificate
3. Recommendation Letter from BNI
4. Citizen Card and Copy of other Certificate
I would be very grateful if you would give a opportunity to interview. I would like to tell you in detail about my competencies.
Dewi Rosyidah R.
I. Personal Details
Name : Dewi Rosyidah Rahmawati
Address : Perum. Mojosari Indah Blok F-4 Baturetno Banguntapan Bantul
Gender : Female
Place/Date of Birth : Sleman/ 28 September 1990
GPA : 3.31
TOEFL Score : 520
Nationality : Indonesia
Religion : Moeslem
Marital Status : Single
Mobile : 08574350xxxx
Email : email@example.com
II. Formal Education
1. 1995 to 1997 TK ABA Al-Fattah Banguntapan (Kindergarten)
2. 1997 to 2003 SD Muhammadiyah Sokonandi (Elementary School)
3. 2003 to 2006 SMP Negeri 2 Yogyakarta (Junior High School)
4. 2006 to 2009 Madrasah Aliyah Negeri I Yogyakarta (Senior High School)
5. 2009 to 2013 Islamic University of Indonesia- Economic and Bussiness International Program Faculty Department of Accounting (S1)
III. Organization and Experienced
2009 to 2010 member of IIWC (Indonesia International Workchamp)
2009 to 2012 Committe of International Program Forum, Student Activity Division
2009 to 2010 Committe of IPNEWS (International Program NEWS) as writer
2010 to 2011 Committe of IPNEWS, Bulletin Board Division
2010 to 2011 Committee of IPCORE as Coordinator Event in Entrepreneurship Seminar
III. On the Job Training / Course
· November 2010 - January 2011 On the job as Buddy for internship student from Australia.
· November – December 2010 was joined as volunteer for Merapi eruption disaster.
· April – May 2011 was joined Conversation II of English Program entitled Excellent.
· June – December 2011 was joined course to SAP ERP.
· February - April 2012 was joined Japanese Language Course I at Japanese Language Institute.
· April – June 2012 On job as assisten research of Pusat Studi Akuntansi Syariah.
· May – July 2012 was joined Japanese Language Course II at Japanese Language Institute.